Terms and Conditions
- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
- Handloom Foundation may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- Handloom Foundation reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- Handloom Foundation has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us, email email@example.com
- Handloom Foundation accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. Handloom Foundation makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. Handloom Foundation will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without Handloom Foundation’ written consent.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of Handloom Foundation or other Copyright owners. The may not be reproduced or used without Handloom Foundation’ or the copyright owner’s written consent.
T&C For Product Sales
- Sale and Purchase of Goods
Handloom Foundation hereby agrees to sell, and You (“Buyer”) hereby agree to purchase, goods of the description and quantity described on the checkout window (“Checkout”) and incorporated herein by this reference (“Goods”) on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Purchase Price
Buyer agrees to pay the Purchase Price of the Goods as posted on this website attached hereto.
- Payment Terms
The total amount of the Purchase Price shall be payable in full by Buyer according to the payment due date stated at Checkout. In addition, Seller shall have the right to pursue any remedies available at law or as provided herein and shall be entitled to reimbursement from Buyer for Seller’s costs of collection, including attorney fees, legal fees and costs and disbursements, if any.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall be made in accordance with Seller’s shipping policy in effect on the date of shipment. Delivery dates provided by Seller are estimates only. Seller will make reasonable efforts to deliver in accordance with such dates; however, Seller will not be liable for failure to deliver as estimated. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Seller, Goods shall be packaged according to Seller’s standards and practices.
- Customs, Duties, and Taxes
The recipient is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Handloomfoundation.org, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of India may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country.
In the exceptional circumstance that duty or taxes are levied on your parcel, please get in touch and we will help you resolve the matter.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; the recipient should contact their local customs office in case of any formalities required. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can sometimes cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
If required, the recipient must submit social security number, tax ID or any such proof of address or business as required by their customs office to have the shipment cleared.
If there is any customs duty outside India recipient will be responsible to pay that.
- Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability
Seller undertakes no responsibility for the quality of the Goods or that the Goods will be fit for any particular purpose for which Buyer may be buying the Goods, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, and Seller disclaims all other warranties and conditions, express or implied.
- Colour Disclaimer
The colours of products you see on computer screen will vary slightly from those of the actual product. This is because of the difference in underlying technologies of computer monitors and fabric; monitors that are not properly calibrated also add to the difference in colours. In addition, the lighting used while taking photographs also factors in the final colour shown on the screen.